MARAMEL’s strength lies in the people behind this organization, and investments in people pay great dividends at every level of our organization. MARAMEL Interns are a key part of building that people power. The MARAMEL Internship is a 15-week volunteer program that will take place in the spring, summer, and fall of 2018 at our offices in Montreal, Quebec.
Interns who complete the program will leave with a full understanding of the most effective tools and methods that digital marketers use to spread an organization’s message across the web. This program is often a first step in preparing for employment as some Interns may continue with full-time jobs with MARAMEL. Over half of our current staff started as interns. Digital Marketing is inspiring but difficult work, so only those with a serious interest should apply.
Our internship program is divided up into several specialties
When applying, please be sure to mention which specialty you would like to focus on while working with MARAMEL. Certain areas fill up more quickly than others, so please provide an alternative choice as well. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Candidates for the MARAMEL Internship Program must be:
- Enthusiastic about the internet and digital marketing
- Interested in people-centered, metrics-driven work
- Personally organized
- Self-motivated and hard working
- Strong communicators
- Committed to collaboration and teamwork
- Willing to commit to 15+ hours a week for a part-time internship or 40+ hours a week for a full-time internship
Internship Responsibilities Include:
- Engaging our clients’ followers via social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn.
- Holding one-on-one meetings with organizational leadership and staff members to discuss shared goals and strategy, plan campaigns, and develop relationships
- Creating new websites by designing, developing content, and adjusting strategic details, backed by the MARAMEL team
- Building persuasive and motivating deliverables for specific digital marketing campaigns with specific messages
- Entering, organizing, and maintaining data from all of our interactions in marketing campaigns, as well as creating reports on this data
- Using social networks to help amplify our message and talk about the work that we do
- Planning and executing events with other MARAMEL staff and interns
- Working twice as hard, twice as fast, and twice as sharp as the next candidate
Applications are being accepted and processed on a rolling basis. Apply today!